Student admission and Career Centre staff provide following services for students:
- career counseling and individual consultations on career management, continuity of studies;
- assistance in preparation of Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter;
- assistance for preparation for a workplace, internship and volunteering interviews;
- various events on career counseling: practical seminars, lectures, meetings with employers, „Career Days”, etc.;
- information about jobs, internships, practices or volunteering possibilities.
The date and time of consultations are set individually. Students are kindly requested to register for a consultation via the contacts provided below.
Career consultations (CV, job, practice search, etc.) are provided to students free of charge.
Student Admission and Career Centre not only helps students to choose their career path and prepare for it, but also monitors the employment of graduates.
Head of Student Admission and Career Centre Skaistė Buivytė
Room 202 (2nd floor)
Aušros al. 40, LT – 76241 Šiauliai
Telephone: +370 41 523769
Mobile phone: +370 615 60180
Job and practice ads https://www.facebook.com/SVKkarjera