Quality Management Department
Aušros al. 40, 208 room
Tel. (8 41) 52 37 69
Since 2012 Šiauliai State University of Applied Sciences is a member of the United Nations Global Compact Network.
QUALITY POLICY consists of: the University of Applied Sciences vision, mission, quality improvement strategic principles and quality goals.
THE QUALITY MANUAL (fifth edition) was approved by Šiauliai State University of Applied Sciences Academic Council, Resolution No. ATN-24, on 5 June 2017 (http://kvrd.svako.lt).
VALUES OF THE COLLEGE
- Transparency - communication and cooperation at the University of Applied Sciences are based on truth-telling, ethical behavior, respect for the other person and intellectual property.
- Ambition - the University of Applied Sciences aims to stimulate students' motivation, to develop academic community's creative potential, to focus on the possibilities and the future.
- Openness - the University of Applied Sciences is an academic public space, open to new ideas, creative thoughts and discussions.
- Culture of quality - in order to achieve quality objectives the community takes responsibility for the quality of the cultural development of the University of Applied Sciences.
- Focus on personality - the University of Applied Sciences opens up opportunities for the personality to grow, develop and excel through the studies, informal training and applied research activities.
ŠIAULIAI STATE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES ADHERES TO A CERTIFIED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM