Quality Management Department
Aušros al. 40, 208 room
Tel. (8 41) 52 37 69
Since 2012 Šiauliai State College is a member of the United Nations Global Compact Network.
QUALITY POLICY consists of: the college vision, mission, quality improvement strategic principles and quality goals.
THE QUALITY MANUAL (fifth edition) was approved by Šiauliai State College Academic Council, Resolution No. ATN-24, on 5 June 2017 (http://kvrd.svako.lt).
VALUES OF THE COLLEGE
- Transparency - communication and cooperation at the College are based on truth-telling, ethical behavior, respect for the other person and intellectual property.
- Ambition - the college aims to stimulate students' motivation, to develop academic community's creative potential, to focus on the possibilities and the future.
- Openness - the College is an academic public space, open to new ideas, creative thoughts and discussions.
- Culture of quality - in order to achieve quality objectives the community takes responsibility for the quality of the cultural development of the College.
- Focus on personality - the College opens up opportunities for the personality to grow, develop and excel through the studies, informal training and applied research activities.
ŠIAULIAI STATE COLLEGE ADHERES TO A CERTIFIED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: