Šiaulių valstybinė kolegija (Šiauliai State Higher Education Institution) has two dormitories on M. K. Čiurlionio str. 18 and M. K. Čiurlionio str. 20. Kitchens and showers are on each floor. Rooms are double and triple and have refrigerators and microwaves. There is a free laundry room, all students can exercise in the gym, and play table tennis and billiard. Outside the dormitories, there is a spacious parking lot.
Video surveillance and access control system ensures the security of the residents 24/7. Residents of dormitories must follow the internal rules of Šiaulių valstybinė kolegija (Šiauliai State Higher Education Institution) dormitories.
Exchange students are accommodated on their demand at Šiaulių valstybinė kolegija (Šiauliai State Higher Education Institution) Student dormitories:
Address of student Dormitory – M. K. Čiurlionio g. 20
The price for a month: 130 Eur / person
How to get from the City centre to the dormitory by bus. Please check Šiauliai city bus transportation here: http://www.stops.lt/siauliai/test.html#bus/en The best way to get to the dormitory by bus is to take Bus No. 12 (Route: Dainų žiedo st. – Kuršėnkelio žiedo st.) and get off the bus at the bus stop called “Darbininkų st.”. Or take a BOLT taxi.
1. Peace and rest time from 11 p. m. till 7 a. m.
2. Guest visitors can visit till 11 p. m.
3. The student who has a visitor is responsible for keeping up with the rules.
4. The dormitory‘s residents carry out the dorm manager‘s requirements.
5. The residents maintain the order and cleanliness of the rooms and other premises.
6. The resident saves electricity and water. Turns the lights off before going out of the room, and turns off the water before going out of the shower or kitchen.
7. To maintain cleanliness in the kitchen according to the given schedule.
8. It’s strictly forbidden for dorm residents to:
8.1. to move to another room without the manager’s permission;
8.2. to selflessly carry out the dormitory’s inventory to other rooms;
8.3. to return to dormitory intoxicated;
8.4. use alcoholic drinks, and drugs, gamble on the dormitory premises and play loud music after 11 p. m.
8.5. make noise, litter, and smoke in rooms, hallways, kitchens, lavatories, toilets, and stairwells;
8.6. keep easily flammable liquids, and explosives, use electric heating devices in the room;
8.7. provide accommodation for unauthorized persons;
8.8. pour garbage through the window, throw it in the toilet and other common areas
8.9. use kitchen lavatories or toilets if the sewerage is out of order. The resident has to let the dormitory’s manager, watcher or other institution staff into their room at any time of the day.
9. The resident has to let the dormitory’s manager, watcher or other institution staff into their room at any time of the day.